Congratulations on receiving an Elite Thank You!
Receiving a Thank You certificate from a Gold or Platinum member signifies that you have provided the
kind of outstanding service our elite members deserve. Please register your certificate below to participate
in the Elite Thank You associate program.
*To participate, you must have an SPG Employee-level membership.
If you need assistance obtaining an SPG Employee-level membership or
converting an existing membership to the "E" level, please contact the
Front Office Manager and/or the HR department at your hotel. If you are in a
Customer Contact Center, please contact your Supervisor.
SPG® Elite Thank You Program
- • The SPG Elite Thank You Associate Program (the "Program") is open to associates in Starwood Customer Contact Centers and/or at hotels that are owned, operated or franchised directly or indirectly by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc ("Starwood").
- • All associates who participate must have an employee-level SPG account number and an online account on www.SPG.com. If an associate does not have an SPG employee-level account, one can be obtained by contacting the Front Office Manager and/or the HR department at their hotel, or their Supervisor if they are located at a Customer Contact Center.
- • Elite Thank You Certificates (the "Certificates") may only be obtained by receiving a Certificate from an SPG Platinum or Gold member or a General Manager of a participating property and will only be given at the discretion of any member or General Manager that feels the associate provided extraordinary service to a guest and are under no obligation to distribute these Certificates.
- • Each Certificate will have a value of 500 Starpoints® and has no cash value.
- • All individual Certificates must be registered in order to receive points; unregistered Certificates will not receive any Starpoints. Certificates can be registered by going online at www.SPG.com/associate and entering the unique code found on the back of each Certificate that may only be used once.
- • Not all associates will receive a Certificate(s).
- • Certificates may not be transferred to any individual other than the individual that received the Certificate.
- • Certificates may not be bought or sold in any manner.
- • Starwood is not responsible for lost or stolen Certificates.
- • Any associate who attempts to obtain a Certificate in a fraudulent or inappropriate manner, including but not limited to asking an SPG member or a General Manager for a Certificate, could be subject to disciplinary action and/or have Starpoints removed from his or her account.
- • Certificates may only be redeemed beginning on February 1, 2012 and must be redeemed by the expiration date listed on the back of the Certificate.
- • Only original Certificates may be redeemed; no copies or substitutions will be accepted.
- • STARWOOD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE PROGRAM OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED.
- • You agree to indemnify and hold Starwood and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Starwood’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- • You agree that any disputes arising out of or related to these terms and conditions shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
- • Starwood reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Program at any time without notice as well as your participation in the Program if you violate the terms and conditions of the Program.
- • Starwood is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- • Void where prohibited by law.
- • Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
- • ©2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.